From SacredTools Mod Wiki
Nuba is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Lunarians have been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself with nebula magic.
Most of her items are bought with Lunar Coins.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Crystalline Lunar Bar||5||Always available.|
|Quasar Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Solar Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Vortex Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Nebula Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Stardust Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Oblivion Shard||3||Always available.|
|Music Box (High on Selenium)||10||Always available.|
|Quasar Monolith||25||Always available.|
|Lunatic Infuser||1||Always available.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A few of Nuba's quotes are missing apostrophes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nuba was dropped by her siblings when they realized she was too weak to finish the Terrarian.
- One of Nuba's quotes ["I don't get why..."] refers to how many members of the SacredTools Discord find Nuba attractive.
Names[edit | edit source]
- Nuba is the only name this Town NPC can have.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I dont trust [Name of Guide], he knows way too much about this world..." (Only if Guide is present) [sic]
- "That fluffy bear [Name of Pandolar Trader] is so cute!!" (Only if Pandolar Trader is active)
- "Thank you for letting me stay here, after my siblings dropped me I didnt know what to do." [sic]
- "I am so happy to be here, the people are much nicer here"
- "My siblings replaced me with a shadow, how could they do that??"
- "Sometimes I miss my father, I know he had done bad things, but he just wanted that we have a happy life"
- "If you want I can kill those annoying slimes for you"
- "Want anything?"
- "I hope you like what I have for sale"
- "Lunarians arent all evil, I mean... look at me!" [sic]
- "'Buy my celestial wares!' That's my catchphrase. Should I work on it?"
- "Who the heck is Cthulhu? I don't know him. Maybe it's dad's brother or something."
- "I don't get why everyone finds me so attractive, it's getting kinda disturbing..."
- "Mutants? Hmm.. I've seen a few. Apparently they come from adventurers that kill too many monsters and become one themselves." [sic]
History[edit | edit source]
| Post-Moon Lord Enemies • Bosses Characters: |