We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Nuba is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Lunarians have been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself with nebula magic.
Most of her items are bought with Lunar Coins.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Crystalline Lunar Bar||5||Always available.|
|Quasar Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Solar Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Vortex Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Nebula Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Stardust Fragment||2||Always available.|
|Music Box (High on Selenium)||10||Always available.|
|Lunatic Infuser||1||Always available.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nuba was dropped by her siblings when they realised she was too weak to finish the Terrarian.
Names[edit | edit source]
- Nuba can only have one name, Nuba, because that is her only name.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I dont trust [Name of Guide], he knows way too much about this world..." (Only if Guide is present)
- "That fluffy bear [Name of Pandolar Trader] is so cute!!" (Only if Pandolar Trader is active)
- "Thank you for letting me stay here, after my siblings dropped me I didnt know what to do."
- "I am so happy to be here, the people are much nicer here"
- "My siblings replaced me with a shadow, how could they do that??"
- "Sometimes I miss my father, I know he had done bad things, but he just wanted that we have a happy life"
- "If you want I can kill those annoying slimes for you"
- "Want anything?"
- "I hope you like what I have for sale"
- "Lunarians arent all evil, I mean... look at me!"
- "'Buy my celestial wares!' That's my catchphrase. Should I work on it?"
- "Who the heck is Cthulhu? I don't know him. Maybe it's dad's brother or something."
- "Mutants? Hmm.. I've seen a few. Apparently they come from adventurers that kill too many monsters and become one themselves."